Pick any three of your favorites! Makes for a great gift, house-warming, or just fun for yourself. Try something new & different:
- Asian Fusion brings a savory-sweet-spicy blend of that is typical of Asian cuisines.
- The North African/Moroccan Grill blend (Harissa) focuses on sweet and hot spices that are indigenous to the region.
- The West African Paradise rub features a specialty ingredient known as “Grains of Paradise,” native to West Africa.
- Chinese BBQ Rub brings the flavors of regional Sichuan cooking to your kitchen. This simple to use rub is ideal for any meat, and especially with poultry and pork.
- The Filipino Rub is full of fragrant sweet spices, lots of citrus, and a bit of heat. Use as a dry rub marinade, seasoning salt, or as the flavor base of a curry.
- Kansas City BBQ Rub is a combination of sweet, salty, spicy and smoky. Use with ribs, chicken, brisket, or anything you want to grill or smoke
- Kentucky Bourbon Rub has sweet & smoky flavors of bourbon with a little bit of heat. This rub is perfect for chicken, pork/ribs, and beef.
- Tex-Mex Spice Rub gives you the traditional flavors of spicy, smoky, and sweet that are typical in TexMex BBQ and grilling.
- The Seattle Espresso rub uses high-quality ground espresso and cocoa as two of the key ingredients. A very versatile rub, it is particularly great for steak, chicken, ribs, and pork chops.
- All are gluten-free, vegetarian, all natural, with no preservatives.