What!? You’ve never done a Peruvian recipe before? Why not?
We know why – hard to make, can’t find the ingredients, worried it would be too weird. The Serious Foodie sauces were created with the goal of making quick gourmet easy. With our Peruvian Blood Orange sauce, we show you a healthy, easy full-of-flavor, chef-quality vinaigrette to dress a beautiful beet slaw. To order our sauces, click HERE.
- 3 tablespoons of the Serious Foodie Peruvian Blood Orange sauce
- 2 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 medium sized beets
- 2 medium carrots, peeled
- 2 green onions, sliced on a bias
- Whisk together the Peruvian Blood Orange sauce, vinegar, and salt and pepper.
- While whisking, slowly pour in the olive oil. Continue to whisk until the dressing is thick.
- Spiral slice the beets (or grate to get large strips) .
- Spiral slice the carrots (or grate to get large strips).
- Combine the beets, carrots, and the green onion.
- Add enough dressing to the vegetables to coat. Toss together, and serve