Asian Grill Set
Try these easy to use Asian flavors – fun, flavorful and easy to use.
- Easy, quick, healthy gourmet meals at home: These versatile and healthy gourmet sauces, marinades and rubs add exotic yet approachable flavors to meat, poultry, fish, and vegetables.
- Each product contains exotic and hard-to-find ingredients for a pop of flavor that is otherwise hard to come by for the home chef.
- The perfect gift for the serious foodie in your life!
- Gluten free, all natural, with no preservatives
Serious Foodie brings you ingredients and easy recipes to put an international, global twist to your meals - for parties, special occasion, or a change to a weekday routine. We highlight regional Asian flavors with products that are gluten free, all natural, with no artificial preservatives. These are bold flavors that are easy to use.
- Try our authentic Korean sauce on meat, poultry, fish, and vegetables. Use as a BBQ sauce, a marinade, a dipping sauce, or in as a braise sauce. Composed from carefully curated ingredients, our authentic Korean Lemon Garlic Grilling Sauce and Marinade has a deep flavor that pairs well with meat, poultry, fish, and vegetables. Gluten-free, the key ingredient is an all-natural, non-GMO gochujang (Korean hot sauce) that we procure directly from an artisan source.
- The Vietnamese Chili Sauce can be used on anything from spring rolls, to dumplings, to quick-fried tofu, to scrambled eggs. It is surprisingly great as a grill sauce for fish and shrimp, using it at the end of cooking. We also love to us this sauce as a dressing on a Vietnamese styled roast pork sandwich. Our version is gluten-free, and focuses on the flavors of our proprietary fresh chilies.
- The Asian Fusion rub derives from South Indian cuisine - which is so diverse, and so interesting - it would take a lifetime to learn it all. Serious Foodie has focused on Southern Indian food which is spicy and flavorful. Use this rub prior to cooking, or sprinkle on at the end of a stir-fry for an extra flavor pop. Try it on popcorn for a truly outstanding, slightly exotic snack.
- With our Filipino Grill Rub, we bring a spice blend full of fragrant sweet spices, lots of citrus, and a bit of heat. The most common use for this spice combination in Filipino cooking is dry rub marinating pork – and it is also excellent for chicken, beef, lamb, or fish. Add 2-3 tablespoons of this rub to a can of coconut milk to produce a quick, elegant curry base.
Reviews From Amazon
The Serious Foodie Paquete de regalo - Colección de kits de parrilla: Great value I bought these as gifts for my children and they loved the flavors the beautiful packaging they said they are delicious
The Serious Foodie Paquete de regalo - Colección de kits de parrilla: Purchased as a gift for my sister. Each time she uses one of the items, I get a rave review from her family. Everyone loves what she has created with these gifts.
The Serious Foodie Paquete de regalo - Colección de kits de parrilla: Loved! Bought this for a Christmas present, for my neighbor. He loved it!
The Serious Foodie Paquete de regalo - Colección de kits de parrilla: Only one product did I like out of this pack. Won’t buy again. Taste of products are not very good . I make homemade sauces that are superior.
The Serious Foodie Paquete de regalo - Colección de kits de parrilla: So Good! The pomegranate sauce works wonderfully with chicken. I put the chicken in the instant pot along with some of this sauce and it is so easy. I then use the chicken for greek wraps, with tzatziki sauce, olives, lettuce, tomatoes etc. Yum! The West African spice rub is also very easy. I layered chicken sprinkled with this spice in the instant pot and it turned out perfect. It is not very spicy hot. The gravy was great! I served the chicken with steamed sweet potatoes, rice and gravy, and steamed broccoli. Easy and delicious! My husband and boys had seconds and even thirds.
The Serious Foodie Paquete de regalo - Colección de kits de parrilla: Missing spices My West African Paradise Rub, which I LOVE, WAS NOT INCLUDED AS PICTURED.
Rebecca St. Michel
The Serious Foodie Paquete de regalo - Colección de kits de parrilla: Worth the money Super yummy, great packaging, overall great quality.
The Serious Foodie Paquete de regalo - Colección de kits de parrilla: It was perfect A giftOur children loved it
The Serious Foodie Paquete de regalo - Colección de kits de parrilla: These sauces are fantastic! Serious Foodie sauces and marinades are phenomenal! They combine unique flavors and work well with a variety of foods like meats, seafoods, etc. Highly recommend to purchase these - every sauce I have tried is great.
There are no reviews yet.