Asian Grill Set
Try these easy to use Asian flavors – fun, flavorful and easy to use.
- Easy, quick, healthy gourmet meals at home: These versatile and healthy gourmet sauces, marinades and rubs add exotic yet approachable flavors to meat, poultry, fish, and vegetables.
- Each product contains exotic and hard-to-find ingredients for a pop of flavor that is otherwise hard to come by for the home chef.
- The perfect gift for the serious foodie in your life!
- Gluten free, all natural, with no preservatives
Serious Foodie brings you ingredients and easy recipes to put an international, global twist to your meals - for parties, special occasion, or a change to a weekday routine. We highlight regional Asian flavors with products that are gluten free, all natural, with no artificial preservatives. These are bold flavors that are easy to use.
- Try our authentic Korean sauce on meat, poultry, fish, and vegetables. Use as a BBQ sauce, a marinade, a dipping sauce, or in as a braise sauce. Composed from carefully curated ingredients, our authentic Korean Lemon Garlic Grilling Sauce and Marinade has a deep flavor that pairs well with meat, poultry, fish, and vegetables. Gluten-free, the key ingredient is an all-natural, non-GMO gochujang (Korean hot sauce) that we procure directly from an artisan source.
- The Vietnamese Chili Sauce can be used on anything from spring rolls, to dumplings, to quick-fried tofu, to scrambled eggs. It is surprisingly great as a grill sauce for fish and shrimp, using it at the end of cooking. We also love to us this sauce as a dressing on a Vietnamese styled roast pork sandwich. Our version is gluten-free, and focuses on the flavors of our proprietary fresh chilies.
- The Asian Fusion rub derives from South Indian cuisine - which is so diverse, and so interesting - it would take a lifetime to learn it all. Serious Foodie has focused on Southern Indian food which is spicy and flavorful. Use this rub prior to cooking, or sprinkle on at the end of a stir-fry for an extra flavor pop. Try it on popcorn for a truly outstanding, slightly exotic snack.
- With our Filipino Grill Rub, we bring a spice blend full of fragrant sweet spices, lots of citrus, and a bit of heat. The most common use for this spice combination in Filipino cooking is dry rub marinating pork – and it is also excellent for chicken, beef, lamb, or fish. Add 2-3 tablespoons of this rub to a can of coconut milk to produce a quick, elegant curry base.