Mediterranean Spice Blend Collection
Spice rubs/blends are used around the world to impart a lot of flavor to grilled meats, casseroles, and stews – and are often used instead of salt. They can be stored at room temperature for long periods of time, and do not take up much space. Another great thing about dry rubs is that you can impart a lot of flavor without much work and without much added calories or cost. The typical dry rub from Serious Foodie adds between 5 to 10 calories per serving. Not much, considering that the average BBQ sauce can add about 100 to 200 calories per serving. This collection of Mediterranean spice blends can be used on fish, meat, poultry, or veggies.
- Easy, quick, healthy gourmet meals at home: These versatile rubs by Serious Foodie add exotic yet approachable flavors to meat, poultry, fish, and vegetables.
- Moroccan Grill Rub (North African; Harissa): Exotic and complex, savory and spicy flavors. (One 3 oz package included.)
- The Sicilian Blend is an all-around multi-purpose seasoning with a bit of spicy flavors. Add to pasta sauce or hamburgers for a zesty, flavorful experience.
- The Spanish La Plancha Blend adds beautiful color and a bit of smoky, warm flavors to foods, without spicy heat. Use in paella, roast chicken, pork, or veggies
- Gluten free, vegetarian, all natural, with no preservatives
- The perfect gift for the serious foodie in your life!