Seasonings for Anything
Variety is the spice of life! And this spice rub set – Seasonings for Anything – is a good start.
Spice rubs/blends are used around the world to impart a lot of flavor to grilled meats, casseroles, and stews – and are often used instead of salt. They can be stored at room temperature for long periods of time, and do not take up much space. Another great thing about dry rubs is that you can impart a lot of flavor without much work and without much added calories or cost. The typical dry rub from Serious Foodie adds between 5 to 10 calories per serving. Not much, considering that the average BBQ sauce can add about 100 to 200 calories per serving. This collection of international flavors can be used on fish, meat, poultry, or veggies.
Seasonings for Anything - add some bold flavors to any dish with this set of spice blends.
- Easy, quick, healthy gourmet meals at home: These versatile rubs by Serious Foodie add exotic yet approachable flavors to meat, poultry, fish, and vegetables.
- Seattle Espresso Rub: A wonderful earthy blend of coffee, spicy, and sweet flavors. (One 3 oz package included.)
- Kentucky Bourbon Rub: Sweet & smoky flavors with a little bit of heat. (One 3 oz package included.)
- Filipino Grill Blend: Serious Foodie brings you a Filipino spice blend full of fragrant sweet spices, lots of citrus, and a bit of heat. This simple-to-use rub is ideal as a dry rub marinade for pork, chicken, or fish (One 3 oz package included.)
- Gluten-free, vegetarian, all natural, with no preservatives.
- The perfect gift for the serious foodie in your life!