International BBQ Sampler Set
Variety is the spice of life! And this International BBQ spice rub set is a good start.
Spice rubs/blends are used around the world to impart a lot of flavor to grilled meats, casseroles, and stews – and are often used instead of salt. They can be stored at room temperature for long periods of time, and do not take up much space. Another great thing about dry rubs is that you can impart a lot of flavor without much work and without much added calories or cost. The typical dry rub from Serious Foodie adds between 5 to 10 calories per serving. Not much, considering that the average BBQ sauce can add about 100 to 200 calories per serving. This collection of international BBQ flavors can be used on fish, meat, poultry, or veggies.
A great selection for quick, flavorful everyday meals - special, slightly exotic, but simple.
- Easy, quick, healthy gourmet meals at home: These versatile rubs by Serious Foodie add exotic yet approachable flavors to meat, poultry, fish, and vegetables.
- Asian Fusion brings a savory-sweet-spicy blend of that is typical of Asian cuisines. The flavors will match most every combination of meat, fish, vegetables, and tofu. Use this rub prior to cooking, or sprinkle on at the end of a stir-fry for an extra flavor pop. Try it on popcorn for a truly outstanding, exotic snack. (Ingredients: Demerara Sugar, Sea Salt, Paprika, Ginger Powder, Cardamom, Coriander, Cumin, Bird's Eye Chili Powder)
- The North African/Moroccan Grill blend (Harissa) focuses on sweet and hot spices that are indigenous to the region. It is commonly used in curries, stews, and as a rub for kabobs. This rub is also a perfect match for lamb, beef, chicken, couscous, and eggs. (Ingredients: Paprika, Guajillo Chile Powder, Coriander, Cumin, Cinnamon, Garlic, Lemon, Bird's Eye Chile Powder and Caraway)
- Tex-Mex Spice Rub: Authentic BBQ flavors of spicy, smoky, and sweet. The unique applewood smoked salt and artisan chipotle powder will give you all the great flavors of TexMex cooking in a simple to use rub (Ingredients: Smoked Applewood Sea Salt, Sugar, Paprika, Garlic, Onion, Chipotle Powder, Black Pepper and Chipotle Flakes)
- Gluten-free, vegetarian, all natural, with no preservatives.
- The perfect gift for the serious foodie in your life!
Learn more about spice rubs here: The 10 Best Ways to Use Dry Rubs & Seasoning Blends.
|Dimensions||6 × 3 × 3 in|