Asian Spicy Condiment Set
Explore the spicy flavors of Asian with this fun, unique set:
- Indonesian Sambal (chili and garlic sauce)
- Sri Lanka Coconut Lime Hot Sauce
- Vietnamese Sweet Chili Hot Sauce
- Sri Lanka Coconut Lime Hot Sauce: This traditional Sri Lankan sauce is made from coconut, shallots, dried whole chilies, lime juice, and salt – it is both spicy and refreshing, and very addicting. This sauce is great for dipping - veggies, chicken, fish, etc. - or using as a grill sauce or a curry base. Ingredients: Coconut milk, Hot peppers, Water, Grapeseed oil, Shallots, Garlic, Rice wine vinegar, Lime Juice, Fish sauce, Salt, Tamarind Paste
- Sambal is an Indonesian chile paste that is simple on its surface - crushed red chiles, lime juice, vinegar, garlic, and salt. It is actually a very complex, fun hot sauce that can be used on everything, including pizza! Ingredients: Red chilies, Rice wine vinegar, Roasted Red Peppers, Lemon Juice, Lime Juice, Water, Garlic, Sugar, Ginger
- Vietnamese Sweet Chili Hot Sauce, also known as Nuoc Cham, is found on almost all Vietnamese tables. It is used for dipping veggies, meats, or egg rolls, but it's also great spooned over a bowl of steaming hot pho or other rice noodle soup. Try it on a sandwich, as a grill sauce, or on a pizza! Ingredients: Rice wine vinegar, Water, Hot peppers, Sugar, Fish sauce, Salt
|Dimensions||7.5 × 2.5 × 3 in|
Reviews From Amazon
The Serious Foodie Paquete de regalo - Colección de kits de parrilla: Great value I bought these as gifts for my children and they loved the flavors the beautiful packaging they said they are delicious
The Serious Foodie Paquete de regalo - Colección de kits de parrilla: Purchased as a gift for my sister. Each time she uses one of the items, I get a rave review from her family. Everyone loves what she has created with these gifts.
The Serious Foodie Paquete de regalo - Colección de kits de parrilla: Loved! Bought this for a Christmas present, for my neighbor. He loved it!
The Serious Foodie Paquete de regalo - Colección de kits de parrilla: Only one product did I like out of this pack. Won’t buy again. Taste of products are not very good . I make homemade sauces that are superior.
The Serious Foodie Paquete de regalo - Colección de kits de parrilla: So Good! The pomegranate sauce works wonderfully with chicken. I put the chicken in the instant pot along with some of this sauce and it is so easy. I then use the chicken for greek wraps, with tzatziki sauce, olives, lettuce, tomatoes etc. Yum! The West African spice rub is also very easy. I layered chicken sprinkled with this spice in the instant pot and it turned out perfect. It is not very spicy hot. The gravy was great! I served the chicken with steamed sweet potatoes, rice and gravy, and steamed broccoli. Easy and delicious! My husband and boys had seconds and even thirds.
The Serious Foodie Paquete de regalo - Colección de kits de parrilla: Missing spices My West African Paradise Rub, which I LOVE, WAS NOT INCLUDED AS PICTURED.
Rebecca St. Michel
The Serious Foodie Paquete de regalo - Colección de kits de parrilla: Worth the money Super yummy, great packaging, overall great quality.
The Serious Foodie Paquete de regalo - Colección de kits de parrilla: It was perfect A giftOur children loved it
The Serious Foodie Paquete de regalo - Colección de kits de parrilla: These sauces are fantastic! Serious Foodie sauces and marinades are phenomenal! They combine unique flavors and work well with a variety of foods like meats, seafoods, etc. Highly recommend to purchase these - every sauce I have tried is great.